-
January 27th, 2002, 09:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
A memeber of the this message forum has a tail light swap that I wanan know what tail lights he or she used. All I know about him or her is that they have a red hatch and they're from mesa Az..thanks
------------------
-
January 28th, 2002, 01:38 AM
#2
Inactive Member
probably redracercivic, are they red with a clear bottom? http://hometown.aol.com/skatemesa1 . There's his website.
------------------
Why can't money come easier. 4thgencivic2ner.hondapowered.com
[This message has been edited by red4thgencivic (edited January 27, 2002).]
-
January 29th, 2002, 07:42 AM
#3
Inactive Member
thats the car...all I wanna know is what kind of tail lights those are or are they the stock ones just painted??
------------------
-
January 29th, 2002, 09:55 AM
#4
Inactive Member
they are just clear tails just painted over
------------------
<----------------------->
90 civic dx
bone stock
<----------------------->
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks